Administration Training Landing Page
THE ROLE OF THE ADMINISTRATOR/LEADER is crucial to the success of the Marriage Mentoring Program.
Follow the steps below to ensure the accuracy and excellence that our program offers.
STEP 1) ADMINISTRATION PROCESS CLICK HERE
STEP 2) WATCH THE ADMINISTRATION TRAINING VIDEO CLICK HERE
STEP 3) ASSEMBLE RED FOLDERS CLICK HERE
STEP 4) ASSEMBLE PACKETS FOR MENTORS
Mail mentors a packet each time they mentor a couple
Each packet to include:
* One Red Folder
* Two Workbooks for Mentees Order more workbooks here!
* One large self-addressed/stamped envelope (for mentors to mail back the red folder when mentoring completed)
* One small self-addressed/stamped envelope (for mentees to mail back the evaluation form when mentoring completed)
* Create a new church webpage for mentees to access information on the mentoring system. Follow these guidelines.
STEP 5) PURCHASE/SET UP ONLINE SURVEYS CLICK HERE
* The Administrator/Leader is first required to create a Leader Account by clicking on COUPLES SURVEY | LEADER SETUP-LOGIN and follow the prompts.
* After the Leader Account is set up, email all the mentors and inform them of the email that you used to set up the Leader Account. The mentors can then create their account by clicking on COUPLES SURVEY | MENTOR SETUP-LOGIN and follow the prompts.
* After the mentors have created their account, mentees can then create an account by clicking on COUPLES SURVEY | MENTEE SETUP-LOGIN during the first night of mentoring so they can take a survey.
STEP 6) TRAIN THE MENTORS USING THE ONLINE TRAINING
CLICK HERE To view the online mentor training or LOGIN as the LEADER
under COUPLES SURVEY menu to access the mentor training videos.
STEP 7) FOLLOW UP WITH THE MENTORS AFTER A TRAINING
SAMPLE SCRIPT WHEN FOLLOWING UP WITH MENTORS AFTER A TRAINING
Thank you for attending the marriage mentor training in an effort to make a difference for marriages and families in our church and community.
After prayerfully considering being a mentor, please let me know at your earliest convenience if you can commit to being a mentor.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEWLY TRAINED MENTORS
Once couples have commited to be mentors send them an email with the instructions below on how to set up their Mentor Account.
- Create a Mentor Account (as a couple) at www.daretobedifferent.com
- Click on COUPLES SURVEY tab.
- Click on MENTOR SETUP-LOGIN and follow the instructions.
- YOU MUST ENTER the email address of our CHURCH ACCOUNT.
- The email address I used when creating the church account is _____________________________.
- After you have setup an account, log out. You will then receive a FREE survey in your account to take on your own marriage.
- Then log back in to your mentor account (individually) to access your free survey.
- Upon completion of taking the survey, print your results and bring the survey results with you to the practice session.
HELPING MENTEES SETUP AND FILL OUT A SURVEY
* At the end of the first session of mentoring, mentors can help mentees fill out the survey by placing their cursor over COUPLES SURVEY, click on MENTEE SETUP/LOGIN
* Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT AS A COUPLE
* Mentees can then login individually (using two laptops, pads, phones) and fill out the survey at the same time.
* When completed, their survey results automatically appears in the mentor's account.
STEP 8) PROMOTE MARRIAGE MENTORING TO THE CONGREGATION
Pastors are encouraged to promote marriage mentoring regularly throughout the year. This will keep the congregation aware of the mentoring program that your church offers. Sign-up cards are used to recruit couples to get mentored. In doing so, include one sign-up card in each bulletin. Encourage anyone who wants mentored to fill out the sign-up card. Make sure to have EVERYONE turn in the cards at the end of the sermon, signed or NOT signed, so no one is singled out.
PASTORS TO VIEW THIS SHORT VIDEO FOR PROMOTING MARRIAGE MENTORING
STEP 9) BEGIN MENTORING