INSTRUCTIONS FOR ASSEMBLING RED FOLDERS (for the church administrator)
1) Print the files below to assemble a Red Folder for the mentors
2) Assemble a packet for the mentors to include:
* one (1) Red Folder and two (2) Workbooks for mentees.
* one large self-addressed, stamped envelope for mentors to mail
the Red Folder back to the church upon completion of the mentoring.
* one letter-size self-addressed, stamped envelope for
mentees to return the evaluation form back to the church.
3) Mail the packet to the mentors
* Make sure the mentees have filled out the Mentor Request Form and paid
the mentoring fee prior to mailing the packet to the mentors.
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING FORMS TO PRINT AND ASSEMBLE A RED FOLDER
Session Logs (for churches trained using Dare to be Different)
Session Logs (for churches trained using Love and Respect)