HOW TO GET STARTED
WHAT IS CRISIS MARRIAGE MENTORING?
Marriage mentoring is a process for training key couples in your church to mentor other couples, especially those in crisis. Most marriages need far more than 'cognitive' adjustments, we believe they need a 'spiritual awakening'.
Mentors are trained how to biblically 'mediate' with couples then 'teach the gospel' then 'confront' the sin. Doing this in a careful way leads to repentence and forgiveness which allows for a 'spiritual awakening'. For some that might mean salvation. For others that may mean revival of their hearts towards God and each other.
We train mentors to carefully navigate into the heart of the mentee not being too agressive or too passive. The Holy Spirit guides us as each person requires a unique approach.
In the end, God gets the glory when people find truth, turn towards Him and find a healing that only God
Both "live" and "online video-driven" trainings are available. All administrators and mentor couples will be given the necessary tools to implement the program with quality and excellence.
* Our training method is designed for ALL couples, ie: pre-marital, married couples needing enriched and married couples in crisis.
THE THREE PROVEN STEPS:
* Train mentor couples to Mediate | Teach | Confront
MEDIATE: Learn how to biblically mediate with any couple, anytime and any with issue.
TEACH: Use our extensive scripture library and biblical teaching tools offering real hope that only comes from God's word.
CONFRONT: Learn how to confront real sin found deep in the heart of man/woman. Do it in a way that is loving and respectful yet effective. It yields forgiveness and repentance.
WHAT IT'S NOT:
The Mentor Training is not another teaching curriculum. It is not a replacement for clinical or pastoral counseling. It's not limited to clynical or 'cognitive' enhancing techniques.
Those approaches don't offer the results 'broken marriages' are hoping for.
* IT'S NOT a 'light level' mentoring method that only focuses on pre-marital or 'light-level' coaching.
OUTCOMES: (stop divorces in your church)
* A team of crisis mentors can help you stop many divorces in your church which impacts every one of your initiatives.
* Increase/maintain attendance
* Increase/maintain revenue
* Create future leaders
* Decrease workload from staff
* Increase morale
* Attract un-churched families
* Disciple couples to get spiritually stronger
OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH LOVE AND RESPECT
We joined forces with Dr. Emerson and wrapped Love and Respect around our mentoring process.
HOW TO GET STARTED