REGIONAL DIRECTORS: Tampa Florida
Glen and Shelly Penning
Glen and Shelly are passionate marriage mentors and strong advocates for healthy marriages.
Their role is to train and lead a team of marriage mentors in the Tampa area.
The mentoring is offered for premarital preparation, for couples wanting to enrich their marriage, and for couples in crisis.
WHAT IS MARRIAGE MENTORING?
Marriage mentoring provides couples the chance to explore their relationship with unbiased, caring facilitators who can invest in them for up to ten weeks.
The mentoring process encourages couples to appreciate the importance of commitment as well as learn ways to communicate in a healthy way and resolve conflict. Even those who feel helpless in their relationships will experience understanding, forgiveness, reconciliation and hope.
Mentors are committed to fight for your marriage and guide you to a stronger, healthier marriage that honors God, each other and your family.
WANT TO GET MENTORED?
- Register to get mentored
- Fill out the registration form prior to mentoring.
- CLICK HERE to register.
- Pay the Mentoring Fee of $200
- CLICK HERE to pay the fee and begin your journey.
- An up front fee for mentor is required and is nonrefundable.
- This fee will pay for up to ten mentoring sessions, two workbooks and the online survey.
- After the fee is received, couples will be placed with mentors in their area.
- Each person will have their own workbook. Weekly session logs are provided in the workbooks to take notes and document commitments throughout the mentoring process.
- Each couple will take the online survey during the first session of mentoring. The survey is not a pass/fail test. It is used as a means of identifying strengths and weaknesses in the relationship and to extract information from each party to better understand each other and develop better communication skills.
WANT TO BECOME A MENTOR IN THE TAMPA REGION?
- Register for a scheduled mentor training in the Tampa area provided by the Glen and Shelly.
- Pay a $200 fee when you register for the event.
- CLICK HERE to see all the scheduled mentor trainings, look for the mentor trainings in your area.
Contact Glen if you want trained but can't attend one of the scheduled trainings in the Tampa area.
Glen and Shelly Penning
- The fee for mentor training is required and is nonrefundable.
- This fee will provide you a 7-hour mentor training and equip you to take on couples in crisis, needing a little help or even pre-marital couples.
- After you have been trained, your regional directors will lead you and connect broken marriage to you.
- Each mentor couple will have one mentor guide.
- Ongoing training levels will be available that will help you strengthen your skills.